"Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Ian Whitchurch (29 Aug 2014 02:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Timothy Collinson (30 Aug 2014 20:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Thomas Jones-Low (30 Aug 2014 20:49 UTC)

On 8/30/2014 4:42 PM, Timothy Collinson wrote:
> What about Grand Fleet?  I can't recall it's contents well enough to recall
> whether it would help, but ISTR that despite it's late publication date -
> wasn't it CT?

	Grand Fleet was technically a T20 era publication. It is systemless, which
means it's missing details but may serve as a guide.

	I would add the Rebellion Sourcebook to that list, as it has both the complete
distribution of fleets in the Imperium (strategic level), as well as discussion
of strategy and tactics of the various factions of the Rebellion. Even if you're
not looking to play MT/Rebellion era it may give some insights.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	tjoneslo@softstart.com