"Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Ian Whitchurch (29 Aug 2014 02:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Timothy Collinson (30 Aug 2014 20:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Andrew Long (30 Aug 2014 21:05 UTC)

Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Andrew Long 30 Aug 2014 21:04 UTC
On 30 Aug 2014, at 21:49, Thomas Jones-Low wrote:
> On 8/30/2014 4:42 PM, Timothy Collinson wrote:
>> What about Grand Fleet?  I can't recall it's contents well enough to recall
>> whether it would help, but ISTR that despite it's late publication date -
>> wasn't it CT?
>>

> 	Grand Fleet was technically a T20 era publication. It is systemless, which means it's missing details but may serve as a guide.

Here's (http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=8207) what RPG.Net has to say about Grand Fleet:-

"Grand Fleet deals with the Grand Fleet of the Third Imperium – the Imperial Navy. It is set in the Official Traveller Universe, in the period just after the end of the Fifth Frontier War. As such it is compatible with either the official Hard Times – Collapse – Recovery – New Era timeline or an alternate wherein the assassination of Emperor Strephon does not occur. All material is also equally valid for the 993 era of the Gateway Domain, with the exception of events that have not yet occurred in Imperial history. The information contained within this book can also be extrapolated forward into the Hard Times, Civil War and Collapse periods and provides a starting point when considering the navies of the New Era. The fleets of the Regency, the Fourth Imperium, Ziru Sirka and Black Imperium are all based on the Grand Fleet’s designs and organization."

Regards, Andy

--
Andrew Long
Andrew dot Long at Mac dot com