"Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Ian Whitchurch (29 Aug 2014 02:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Timothy Collinson (30 Aug 2014 20:42 UTC)
Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Thomas Jones-Low (31 Aug 2014 01:53 UTC)

Re: [TML] "Appropriate technology" and trade in Classic Traveller Thomas Jones-Low 31 Aug 2014 01:53 UTC

	Both books were written by Martin Dougherty. The second edition (a good word)
is a slight update on the first to include some Mongoose Traveller specific
designs.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	tjoneslo@softstart.com