Jump mechanics question Christopher Sean Hilton (27 Apr 2023 21:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Hubert Figuière (27 Apr 2023 22:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Hubert Figuière (27 Apr 2023 23:09 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Greg nokes (28 Apr 2023 06:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Phil Pugliese (28 Apr 2023 07:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Timothy Collinson (28 Apr 2023 10:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Evyn MacDude (28 Apr 2023 16:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question greg nokes (28 Apr 2023 17:21 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question kaladorn@xxxxxx (02 May 2023 03:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (02 May 2023 11:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Alan Peery (02 May 2023 11:54 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (02 May 2023 12:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Greg nokes (02 May 2023 14:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (02 May 2023 14:52 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux (28 Apr 2023 11:52 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (28 Apr 2023 13:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Phil Pugliese (28 Apr 2023 16:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux (28 Apr 2023 22:08 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Christopher Sean Hilton (28 Apr 2023 23:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Rupert Boleyn (29 Apr 2023 01:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux (29 Apr 2023 01:44 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux (29 Apr 2023 01:40 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (29 Apr 2023 17:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux (29 Apr 2023 23:14 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question greg nokes (01 May 2023 16:17 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (01 May 2023 17:34 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question greg nokes (01 May 2023 21:52 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question kaladorn@xxxxxx (02 May 2023 03:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Jeffrey Schwartz (02 May 2023 11:39 UTC)
Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Alex Goodwin (29 Apr 2023 04:09 UTC)

Re: [TML] Jump mechanics question Tom Rux 29 Apr 2023 01:44 UTC

Howdy Rupert,

Book 5 HG 5 1st edition 1979 p. 32 agrees with you: "Ships produced according to this book already have the jump governor as part of their drives."

In Book 2 2nd edition and Book 5 2nd edition there is no mention of jump governors.

Tom Rux