Re: Landing vs hovering (was Re: [TML] What class of Port is this?) Christopher Sean Hilton (16 Aug 2017 20:26 UTC)
Re: Landing vs hovering (was Re: [TML] What class of Port is this?) Christopher Sean Hilton (17 Aug 2017 02:19 UTC)
(missing)
(missing)
Re: Landing vs hovering (was Re: [TML] What class of Port is this?) Jeffrey Schwartz (30 Aug 2017 17:03 UTC)

Re: Landing vs hovering (was Re: [TML] What class of Port is this?) Jeffrey Schwartz 30 Aug 2017 17:02 UTC

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 12:28 PM, C. Berry <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

> So when new physics and new tech come along, it's exceedingly unlikely that
> we'll throw out things like the main conservation laws; hence the skepticism
> about the EmDrive. Rather, we'll find new domains where our existing
> theories begin to diverge from observations, and we'll work out a still more
> refined model of physics that explains those observations, but reduces to
> Einsteinian physics in all the domains in which that already worked well.

I sometimes wonder if "conservation of momentum" is a special case of
"Conservation of X"
Gravitics and M-drives and EM-drives and such like obey the larger rule.